Tips and Tricks For Purchasing Vancouver Properties For Sale
First Time Home Buyer? Years Since You Purchased Your Last Home?:
Buying a home requires attention to your finances. From getting pre-approval from a bank or lender, to calculating mortgage payments, to budgeting for closing costs, there is a lot to think about.
To help you budget for your next real estate purchase in Metro Vancouver, Burnaby, the Tri-Cities, or South Surrey, take a look at this list of the more common costs when buying a home:
- Adjustments for property taxes and / or utility costs already paid by the existing owner
- Land Title registration fees
- Legal fees
- Home inspection
- Home insurance
- GST @ 5% on purchase price (only applicable on new homes)
- Land survey fee
- Mortgage insurance (on high ratio mortgages)
- Moving expenses
- Property Transfer Tax (possible exemptions for first-time buyers)
Buying your first home in Vancouver? Take a look at my top five first time home buyer tips.
Buying A Home? Trust One Of The Top Real Estate Agents In Vancouver, BC:
Sigrid Wilcox is here to help you buy your next home or sell your current residence at the best price. Contact her today at 604 862-7510 and receive help from one of the Lower Mainland’s top realtors!